Dental implants are amazing tooth replacement services that seek to install artificial toothlike materials directly into your jawbone to fill the voids of missing teeth safely and effectively to restore the full functionality of your smile. Fill in gaps in your dental profile with dental implants. Here are a few tips to consider:
– Dental implants can prevent the deterioration of your social life and work opportunities that take place if you have missing teeth.
– Dental implants can be helpful for correcting spacing malocclusions between teeth.
– Dental implants are installed directly into your jawbone, and via a process called Osseointegration, the bond between implant and bone will strengthen over time.
– Lost and missing teeth can deteriorate your facial structure, which will make you look older and weaker than normal. Dental implants can return to normal a sunken facial structure by restoring missing teeth.
– Your jawbone can be strengthened with dental implants, which will naturally weaken over time if you are missing any teeth.
Dental implants may be the dentistry service you need. For an oral examination at Aspire Surgical at our dentist office in Heber, Utah, please book an appointment with Dr. Joseph Fullmer and our team by calling 435-315-2050. Let us help you achieve a healthy smile!